Abbie Quinnen Wiki – Abbie Quinnen Bio
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ star AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend, Abbie Quinnen, took to Instagram to explain the reason for her absence from social media and said that after attempting to copy a failed YouTube stunt, she was left with wounds and burns, prompting her to seek constant hospital treatment for the past seven weeks. .
Quinnen, who is also a dancer, posted on Instagram, “Sorry I haven’t been around for the last few weeks and desperately wanted to be able to share daily vlogs with you because I haven’t shared much with AJ. Unfortunately I had an accident. I was following a YouTube tutorial trying to create a glass bottle in a vase. , this went terribly wrong and resulted in me suffering injuries and burns that required constant hospital treatment in the past 7 weeks. ”
He then warned his followers and said, “I really need to be very careful with what you are doing and if you are copying any YouTube video. I’ll be fine! I love you all!”
View this post on Instagram
I would also like to thank the medical staff who treated him, saying, “I would like to thank the nurses and doctors at Chelsea and the Westminster burn unit for their incredible care and treatment.”
According to The Sun, the bottle exploded on Quinnen’s face and set her hair and clothes on fire, causing third-degree burns. ‘I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!’ Star put out the flames with a damp towel and called the emergency services. However, after being told it would take some time for an ambulance to arrive, Pritchard and his brother ‘Love Island’ star Curtis took Quinnen to the hospital themselves.
A source told the outlet: “Abbie was shocked and in great pain, but AJ took action to put out the fire with a wet towel. She was horrified but did her best to prevent it from burning.”
According to the report, Quinnen, 23, suffered third-degree burns, and doctors struggled to save her face and arms from severe wounds. She has had 20 hospital visits since the accident and needed three skin grafts. The Sun also stated that Quinnen was afraid for his career, while Pritchard was devastated by the incident and became his full-time nurse, taking responsibility for putting on his bandages.
The risky trick the couple tried was to dip a string into a flammable chemical, wrap it around the bottle, and light a flame on it to cut a glass bottle in half.
Following the accident, Quinnen was taken to intensive care before being transferred to the specialist burns unit at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital the next day.
According to The Sun, Quinnen and Pritchard started dating in 2018. Quinnen, like Pritchard, is a dancer and studies at Urdang Academy in Islington. She is managed by Apollo Artist Management, an agency that counts many movie, music and television stars as clients. Quinnen also did several modeling shots and posted frequently on Instagram about herself and Pritchard.