Who is Julie Jenkins Fancelli? Wiki, Bio, GOP Megadonor, Family, Career, Many More Facts You Need To Know

Julie Jenkins Fancelli
Julie Jenkins Fancelli

Julie Jenkins Fancelli Wiki – Julie Jenkins Fancelli Bio

Julie Jenkins Fancelli is known as the heir to Publix supermarket fortune, which helped fund the rally before the storm of the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and left five dead. According to a Wall Street Journal article published on January 30, Fancelli reportedly “paid the lion’s share of the nearly $ 500,000 rally at the Ellipse,” which former President Donald Trump referred to.

She also donated about $ 300,000 for the rally, while far-right web show host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones donated about $ 50,000. The WSJ report says Fancelli reached out to Jones to contribute, and the heir has had a hand in selecting organizers such as fundraiser Caroline Wren.

From @PublixHelps on Twitter, the company moved away from Fancelli: “Mrs. Fancelli is not an employee of Publix Super Markets and is not involved in our business activities and does not represent the company in any way.

Julie Jenkins Fancelli is the daughter of Florida-based Publix Super Markets founder George W. Jenkins and a member of the Jenkins family. She was born in lakeland, Florida and stayed there with most of her siblings. She met her husband Mauro while a student at the University of Florida during a study abroad year in Florence, Italy.

Brother Carol Barnett, who was valued at $ 2 billion in 2016, according to Broward News-Times, donated $ 800,000 to a campaign to keep marijuana illegal in Florida.

Julie Jenkins Fancelli Family

As of December 2020, Forbes listed the Jenkins family as the 39th richest in the US, valued at $ 8.8 billion. The family owns 20 percent of Publix, which owns more than 1,200 grocery stores in Southeast America. The other 80 percent is owned by employees, making it the largest company owned by employees.

Julie Jenkins Fancelli Siblings

Founded by his father, George, who died in 1996, the building is currently chaired by his grandson William E ‘Ed’ Crenshaw. Jennifer Jenkins and Howard Jenkins are sitting on the board. According to Forbes, the company generated $ 38 billion in revenue in 2019.

Julie Jenkins Fancelli Net Worth

According to Broward News-Times, the Fancelli family has no decision-making power in Publix and has nothing to do with the supermarket chain. Still, a company that Julie Jenkins once owned, Alma Foods, was earning $ 1.7 million a year to her dealer.
Publix stopped using Alma Foods as a reseller after Fancelli left the company in 2017. Publix became the center of controversy in 2018 after giving tons of cash to then-governor candidate Adam Putnam, who was a strong supporter of the company NRA.

Parkland survivor David Hogg eventually staged a series of “leave to die” protests outside his stores.

Julie Jenkins Fancelli Publix

A Wall Street Journal investigation found a number of key allies of former President Donald Trump, including Fancelli.

The organizers said Fancelli, a very strong supporter of Trump, contacted Mr. Jones and offered to contribute to an event on January 6th.

Jones reportedly tied her to an organizer through Ms. Wren, who managed the financing while helping coordinate the logistics of a rally with Women for America First. A Publix spokesperson said Ms. Fancelli was not involved in the company’s business operations and “did not represent the company in any way.”

Fancelli appealed to Caroline Wren, a senior fundraiser for the Trump 2020 campaign, to organize and fund the rally on her behalf. According to records, Wren and the fundraising advisory firm were paid $ 730,000 by the Trump campaign and a joint GOP committee in the 2020 election cycle.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Jones also contributed more than $ 50,000 starting money to the event in exchange for “the best speaking space of his choice”. He also donated $ 525,900 to the Republican National Committee.

Fancelli, a former strong Trump supporter, donated more than $ 980,000 to the Trump campaign and the Republican Party during the last election period. He is the heir to Florida-based Publix Super Markets, founded by his father in 1930, making him a member of one of America’s richest families.