Robert Fuller Palmdale Wiki – Robert Fuller Palmdale Bio
Robert Fuller is a Palmdale Ca man who was found hanging from a tree in Palmdale, California, the morning of Wednesday, June 10, 2020. #JusticeforRobertFuller has been on Twitter for most of Friday, June 12, as many tweets, they question his death. Her sister Diamond Alexander confirmed her death on Facebook by writing; “Words cannot describe how much it hurts my family right now. Today we just learned that Robert’s body was found hanging from a tree in Palmdale.” It is still under investigation. If anyone has seen anything, please introduce yourself. Brother, you will always be in our hearts 😘 RIP ”.
This absolutely sucks to hear but. A young black man in my OWN city Palmdale CA was found hung close to the place right in front of city hall the press is silent, the government officials in town silent and police are calling it suicide. SAY HIS NAME.. #JusticeforRobertFuller pic.twitter.com/n6Z9hNR30q
— blm (@Jaylnrowe) June 12, 2020
Robert Fuller Palmdale Body Found
The body of a man in his 20s was found hanging from a tree on Wednesday near Palmdale City Hall, authorities said. The body was found around 4 a.m. Wednesday, June 10, with a rope around the man’s neck, hanging from a tree in Plaza Poncitlán, according to Lt. Brandon Dean of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Office. All indicators point to suicide, Dean said, but investigators are awaiting full autopsy results and information from the man’s family on past problems with mental illness.
Robert Fuller Palmdale Health
In recent months, the city of Palmdale has partnered with local mental health experts to host a virtual mental health council every Monday. Helps residents gain valuable tools to address mental health concerns and rely on the support of those with knowledge and experience in the field.
Palmdale City officials Released a Statement
Palmdale City officials released a statement Thursday, extending “sincere condolences and sympathies to the family and friends of the individual who tragically passed away in Palmdale… Our thoughts and prayers are with them.”
“Sadly, it is not the first such incident since the COVID-19 pandemic began,” city officials said in the statement.
“Many people are suffering extreme mental anguish and the city wants everyone to know that help is available,” said City Manager JJ Murphy. “There are local resources such as Mental Health America of Los Angeles, AV Vet Center, and the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health.”
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Statement
Lt. Brandon Dean, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department Homicide Department, said Robert Fuller’s body was found around 4 am Wednesday, June 10, with a rope around his neck, hanging from a tree. . Dean said all indicators point to suicide, but that investigators are awaiting full autopsy results and information from the man’s family on past problems with mental illness.
- The City of Palmdale extends its sincere condolences and sympathies to the family and friends of the individual who tragically passed away in Palmdale on Wednesday. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.
- City Manager J.J. Murphy received confirmation that this unfortunate incident was a death by suicide. Sadly, it is not the first such incident since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- Many people are suffering extreme mental anguish and the City wants everyone to know that help is available. There are local resources such as Mental Health America of Los Angeles, AV Vet Center, and the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health. Also, for the past few months the City has partnered with local mental health experts to host a virtual Mental Health Town Hall every other Monday. It helps residents gain valuable tools to cope with mental health concerns and lean on the peer support of those with knowledge and experience in the field. The next session will take place Monday, June 15 at 10 am. To participate, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and note “Mental Health Town Hall” in the subject line. City staff will then provide you with the meeting information and access code.
- The County of Los Angeles also has valuable mental health resources available on its website, https://dmh.lacounty.gov/
- And if you, or someone you know, is experiencing anxiety, depression, or need to talk to someone immediately, call the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health 24-hour hotline at 1-800-854-7711, or text LA to 741741.
- The City remains committed to addressing mental health issues during these difficult times. We are in this together.
Robert Fuller Palmdale GoFoundMe
Her sister Diamond Alexander has created a Go Fund Me to cover the funeral expenses. At the time of writing this article. the page has raised over $ 11,000. The fundraising page says, “Words cannot describe how my family is feeling. We grew up there in the Antelope Valley, we have so many friends, families who loved Robert. Please help with what you can. We greatly appreciate everyone. Thank you for being with us during this difficult time. “
Originally from the U.K., Darryl Hinton is a journalist and web content specialist who now lives and writes in Trending Topics of United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Hinton’s work has appeared in a wide range of publications in print and online, including The Guardian, The Daily Beast, Pacific Standard magazine, The Independent, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and many other outlets.