Tyler Peck Wiki
A 15-year-old Tyler Peck died of an overdose in his sleep following a drug binge with his own mother, a court heard.
Tyler Peck, 15, had a “heavy session of drinking”, took a mixture of liquid Morphine, co-codomol, Valium & gabapentin. He also “huffed” deodorant fumes through a sock – all in the presence of his mum.
“An astonishing act of parenting,” prosecution said.https://t.co/6bxpz7pMlo
— Thomas Mackintosh (@T_Mackintosh) November 11, 2019
Tyler Peck Age
He was 15 years old.
Tyler Peck Mother ( Holly Strawbridge) And his friend
Holly Strawbridge, 34, gave her son Tyler Peck and her friend prescription morphine and pain relievers while they drank and smelled the sprays together, according to a jury.
Boy died of overdose in sleep after drugs binge with MOTHER https://t.co/qoqfTOQaFl
A 15-year-old died of an overdose in his sleep following a drugs binge with his own mother, a court heard.
Holly Strawbridge, 34, gave her son Tyler Peck and his friend prescription morphine …
— Diaz HUB (@DiazHub) November 11, 2019
Tyler Peck Cause Of Death
Tyler went to sleep in the first hours after the drunkenness at his home in Salcombe, Devon, but he never woke up.
Strawbridge pleaded not guilty to supplying morphine to Tyler and another child between January 31 and February 3.
Simon Laws, QC, of the prosecutor’s office, said: ‘The prosecution says it was amazing parenting. ‘Any parent with a dash of interest in the welfare of their children would do anything in their power to prevent a child from doing these things. “But there he was doing it with his son and also with his friend.” Strawbridge has also denied two other charges of cruelty to the two children between the same dates.
opening the case for the Crown Prosecution Service
Mr. Laws, opening the case for the Crown Prosecutor’s Office, said: “This is a sad and tragic case involving the completely avoidable death of a young person.” “What makes it a very unusual case is that the person who gave him the medications he took was his mother, Holly Strawbridge is accused. ‘He sat with him and a friend, another 15-year-old boy, in the kitchen of his house, drinking alcohol, inhaling spray vapors and drinking a cocktail of drugs, including two particularly dangerous drugs. ‘They had been prescribed for medical reasons, but that night she was simply abusing them along with the two children.
“Tyler went to sleep in the early hours and, unfortunately, never woke up.”
Mr. Laws said Tyler was popular and had left behind a wide circle of friends. But he added: ‘It is correct to say that it was also very challenging and difficult to handle as a father. ‘I had drunk alcohol from a fairly early stage. He regularly took all kinds of drugs. ‘He could be rebellious and aggressive, perhaps especially when he had taken something. “ But somewhere along the line, Holly Strawbridge seems to have thought that drinking and taking drugs were useful ways for him to manage life. “She not only tolerated his drug use but actively encouraged him.” Mr. Laws said Tyler had gone out with friends on Friday night, but one of his parents had taken them to the Strawbridge home in Salcombe at about 10:30 p.m. The court heard that Tyler had taken an MDMA tablet totally or partially and that he and two 15-year-old children planned to spend the night sleeping in the same room.
He added one of the boys went to bed and took no part in what followed.
— Johnny Morris (@mojo90) November 11, 2019
Mr. Laws said that Strawbridge was sitting in the kitchen sharing beer and peach brandy with the other two 15-year-olds. She added that she also gave the children her medication: Oramorph, a form of liquid medication, and Gabapentin. Mr. Laws said the teenagers also had Valium and the Cocodamol painkiller. He added: ‘I would mix the contents of some of the tablets with the children’s drinks. “Oramorph offered them the bottle cap and would also mix it with their drinks.” The lawyer added that Strawbridge and the children also inhaled vapors from a spray. The court heard that Tyler went to bed at about 2:30 in the morning, and his two friends found Tyler dead at about noon the next day. It was discovered that his cause of death was a drug overdose. Mr. Laws said that Strawbridge had denied giving drugs to any of the children in a police interview. He added: ‘She added that it had nothing to do with her. It was a normal Friday night. Earlier, Judge Paul Darlow asked the jury to consider the evidence with ‘absolute objectivity.’ The trial, heard by a jury of ten women and two men, continues. It is expected to take five to seven business days.
Originally from the U.K., Darryl Hinton is a journalist and web content specialist who now lives and writes in Trending Topics of United States, United Kingdom and Australia. Hinton’s work has appeared in a wide range of publications in print and online, including The Guardian, The Daily Beast, Pacific Standard magazine, The Independent, McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, and many other outlets.